Friday 15 March 2013

Fort Friday


We have been enjoying the blog All for the Boys and their Fort Fridays.  Check out Munch and Bubblegum's latest fort on their latest Fort Friday post, as well as the other great ideas for your kiddos.....great for snow days!
We are headed out for a much needed vacation tomorrow.  We are off to sunny, well, sunny in the summer.....cloudy but still wonderful Kelowna, BC for a family get-a-way.  I am excited to drive through the mountains with the boys.  We always admire their beauty from afar but now we get to drive right between them.  Ryan and I love long drives.  I look forward to reconnecting while the boys nap in the van (here's hoping).
For the trip I made some oatmeal cups. Ryan loves them because they are sweetened with honey (he is not a sweets guy).  I found the recipe from the Sugar-free Mom.  Super yum!


Enjoy your weekend! 
-angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment