Saturday 8 June 2013

Glow in the Dark Fun

I slept through the night!  Wow...I. feel. horrible.  Why is that?  Is because our bodies don't know what to do with that amount of sleep anymore?  Anyway,  I am super excited that Baby Goo slept so well and that I could actually get up before everyone and get stuff done.
Today is Baby Goo's first day as a guinea pig.  The boys are signed up with the University of Calgary Child Development study program.  Being a grad of the Psychology program, I have a special interest in this area and love to help out.  The boys have a great time "playing games" and then come home with a little toy and a t-shirt that says -I am a child scientist-(we are getting quite a collection).  Now, Baby Goo is finally of age to be in a study and the boys and I are all going for a fun outing.  The two older love playing with the "big kids" in the playroom.
My Pinterest Best Activity for the Week is more of a collection of ideas.  I can't wait to try these out when we go camping with the grandparents this Summer.  Right now I am just trying to get these kids to bed before the sun goes down!

Glow-in-the-Dark Fun.

Rugged Life shared this great ring toss idea.


Here's an outdoor take on glow bowling.


This next one is for the older kids.  I am still not too sure about it but it looks cool.  


Now I am off to get breakfast ready before the troops wake up.  I am going to try these Apple Pancakes  this morning.  Super Yum! 


Have a great weekend! 
-Ange 

No comments:

Post a Comment