Friday 9 August 2013

Pinterest Bests

The boys went and saw Despicable Me 2 with their dad last weekend...3D even.  I can't believe Ryan convinced them to keep their glasses on.  Needless to say, they really enjoyed it.  Who doesn't love the minions?! Here is a fun minion craft/activity from my favourite fort lovin' blog All for the Boys.


Another great craft/activity I found was on Kids' Activities Blog.  This is a good tool to explain what "all your teeth" means! 


If you have any Pinterest activities you want to share email me at angelastockert@gmail.com.  

I can hardly wait for Nichol from Nik's Knack Home Organizing to come help out with my closets next week.  I look forward to sharing the outcome of her talent with you soon! 

Enjoy your weekend! 

-Angela 




No comments:

Post a Comment