Tuesday 12 February 2013

Love and Strawberries

It has been a week since I committed to a minimum of 15 minutes of activity a day.  One nice thing about this commitment is that it causes me to think about being active. Some days, it may be at 10 pm but I still think of it.  Those are the days Ryan comes to bed and there I am Pilate-ing it up!  Since it has been warm, I have been out for more walks as well.  It always feels great afterward! 

Remember those yogurt covered strawberries I recommended?
 Nailed it!



Yes, I have become a Pinterest Fail contributor.  My girlfriend helped me see the upside...just take off the stems, pop them in the blender and voila, instant smoothie! 
I don't even know how they made the strawberries look like they did...leave it to a fashion magazine to make something look impossibly better than it really is. 
For Valentines, I want to share the greatest love I know, the love of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  He has died for me. He has never left me or forsaken me.  He is most patient with me and has shown grace in my ugly and neglectful times.  He wrote the most beautiful love letter to me, the Holy Bible, and the one part that transformed my life 13 years ago....
 It is this great love that compels me to do what I do. It my response of gratitude for what God did for me through Jesus Christ. 
We love because he first loved us. -John 4:19 
Have a great day. Happy Valentine's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment