Wednesday 27 February 2013

Overwhelmed week

This has been the longest amount of time in between blogs, I think.  It just has been one of those weeks.  No, not hectic.  It's been one of those overwhelmed with the over extending of life weeks.  You know those weeks when you come to the end of yourself and think, "Something has got to change. This just isn't working."  I just hear warning bells going off.  It may partly because my best friend and husband is over in a small African country with minimal ways of communicating.  I truly am trusting The Lord for the care of Ryan and have not given much into worry.  We just were so spoiled on his other trips; FaceTiming almost twice a day...and now nothing.  Just hard not to have my partner in crime around.  Anyway, I have taken a break from Facebook, which feels so freeing and I am making the most of my parents being here.  I am so grateful for them!  I have a lot to pray about in regards to how my days need to look, my friendships, my spare time and my parenting.  I am bombarded with guilt and need to get to a place again where I am living under God's grace and not anyone's opinion of me or what the "experts" say I should or should not be doing.  I need to really look honestly at what being a mom of 3 little ones looks like.  Just one of those weeks to reflect.
On a lighter note, I made an awesomeness banana cake with Nutella icing for a friend's birthday.  There is a whole lotta great Nutella recipes out there. yummy!
http://www.motherthyme.com/2012/09/banana-cake-with-nutella-frosting.html

And maybe you, like me, are in need of a good belly laugh.
Funny Music Ecard: When someone yells 'STOP', I never know if its in the name of love, it's Hammertime, or I should collaborate and listen...

Please share what makes you belly laugh.  angelastockert@gmail.com;I would love to share the joy on this blog. Please keep it family friendly.  
My next post was a special request...potty training! Just to let you know now, I don't have the magic trick...but I have some funny stories! 
Have a great day.

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment